- 180km of challenging virtual train track
- Approximately 70 km of electrified main line and branch lines
- About 40 km of S-Bahn line
- About 70 km high-speed route between Brennitz and Augustinustal
- Beautifully designed new vegetation, realistic buildings and old railway systems
- Experience everyday life as a train driver in 8 challenging tasks
- All tasks with train and station announcements, as well as dialogues between dispatcher and train driver
- 18 Quickdrive – scenarios (quick game) with AI – traffic and switchable announcements
- ICE line from Brennitz to Augustinustal with line train control
- Ks – and H/V signaling system
- PZB and GPA magnets
- Siegerland shunting station
- Realistic level crossings including faults and functioning PZB
- New weather system
- New soundtrack for the 3D tracks
The rolling stock was contributed by Virtual Railroads and TrainTeamBerlin:
- A real workhorse, the class 111 (2nd and 4th series) in traffic red, plus the double-deck coaches DABz 756.0 (1st class) and DBz 751.0 (2nd class), as well as the matching mobile DBbzf 761.0 control car.
- In order to be able to enjoy a high-speed ride, this add-on contains the ICE 1 redesign from the same company.
- Sliding wall wagon Hbins292
- Flat car with tarpaulin Kijls 450
- Zaes articulated tank car
- Articulated pocket wagons Sdggmrss 738 and 739
- Taehms 887 swing roof car
- The company TrainTeamBerlin has made the BR152 series available as an AI variant for this add-on.
(als download beschikbaar zodra BLS is geplubliceerd.
(link beschikbaar zodra BLS is gepubliceerd.